We have been running the Bridges for Youth program since 1994 and now have 5 Bridges locations in Springfield and Marshfield, Missouri.
The centers are operated and dependent on donations from people in the community.
Our centers are fun and free for ages 6-18. We are operated on Christian principles. Short devotions are presented every day, along with praise and prayer request time. A positive and ongoing support system for kids and parents alike.
Statement of Faith
1. We believe there is one God, eternally existing in three persons, the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
2. We believe that the Bible is God’s only written revelation to man, and that it is verbally inspired, authoritative and without error in the original manuscripts.
3. We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, sinless life, miracles, death on the cross to provide for our redemption, bodily resurrection, ascension into heaven, present ministry of intercession for us and His return to earth in power and glory.
4. We believe in the personality and deity of the Holy Spirit, that He performs the miracle of new birth in unbelievers and indwells believers, enabling them to live Godly lives.
5. We believe that man was created in the image of God, but because of sin, was alienated from God. Only through faith and trusting in Christ alone for salvation, which was made possible by His death and resurrection, can that alienation be removed.
Your partnership through donations makes these centers possible. Our mailing address for donations is Bridges For Youth PO Box 9866 Springfield, Mo. 65801. To donate snacks or other needs to Bridges, please call our office at 417 864-4167 to arrange a drop off time We are usually in the office from 10 to 2, Monday thru Thursday.
Hours: 2:30- 5:30 Mon-Thurs National, Nichols, High Street
3:00-6:00 Monday – Thursday for Madison, Marshfield
2:30-8:30 on Fridays Free meal on Friday night
3:00-8:00 for Marshfield
Bridges For Youth locations Mail received only at PO box above!
834 N. National, Springfield 813-6770
1033 W. Nichols, Springfield 872-0960
2143 W. High, Springfield 834-9603
1230 W. Madison, Springfield 840-3499
403 S. Marshall, Marshfield 859-2744